It is with great pleasure that we announce the current offerings of the Huntingtown Elementary Before and After-School Club Program. The attached club descriptions provide information regarding club meeting dates and locations. The following student clubs are being offered the Fourth Quarter:
Please note the following club guidelines:
- It is essential that each child be picked up by their parent or parental designee at the end of the club activity.
- All club registration forms should be returned your child’s classroom teacher. Participant slots will be offered on a first-come, first serve basis. Please note that each club has an identified limit to the number of club participant slots available.
- Enrollment in more than one club is permitted should space be available.
- We reserve the option to cancel any club should not enough students enroll. In that event, you will have the option to enroll in another club with space available or you will receive a refund.
- In the event of inclement weather (early closings) after school clubs will be cancelled. For a two hour late arrival, morning clubs will be cancelled and on 2 hour early dismissal there will not be after school clubs.
- Should a club sponsor become ill or be absent, every effort will be made to contact parents so appropriate dismissal arrangements can be made.
- Unless indicated specifically by the club leader, no snack will be provided. Students may bring a small snack and drink to be enjoyed after school.
If you are interested in having your child participate in one of the HES Spring Club offerings, please complete the attached application form and return it to your child’s classroom teacher by March 3, 2017 Checks should be made payable to HES. Club fee payment (check or exact cash) should be returned with the application form. We regret that an application form without payment will not reserve a placement spot for your child in a particular club. Thank you for your interest and support.
If any parent is interested in sponsoring a club, please contact the school. We welcome new clubs.